This policy applies to information held about clients and prospective clients, suppliers and prospective suppliers, contacts and all other persons about whom Hotel Le Tissu holds information. By ‘information,’ we mean personal information about you that we collect, use, share and store. In this policy, “we,” “us,” and “our” means Hotel Le Tissu, DMG Architectural Solutions BVBA is a company registered in Belgium with No BE0477.475.471. “You” means the individual or company or organization to whom the information relates.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
Any changes we make to our policy in the future will be noticed to you by e-mail.
Our privacy notice was last updated 23 May 2018.
- to request access to or a copy of any personal data which we hold about you;
- to rectification of your personal data, if you consider that the information we are holding is inaccurate;
- to ask us to delete your personal data, if you consider that we do not have the right to hold it;
- to withdraw consent to our processing of your personal data (to the extent such processing is based on previously obtained consent);
- to ask us to stop or start sending you marketing messages as described below in the marketing section;
- to restrict processing of your personal data;
- to data portability (moving some of your personal data elsewhere) in certain circumstances;
- to object to your personal data being processed in certain circumstances; and
- to not be subject to a decision based on automated processing and to have safe guards put in place if you are being profiled based on your personal data.
Any request from you for access to or a copy of your personal data must be in writing and we will respond within a reasonable period and in any event within one month in compliance with data protection legislation. We will comply with our legal obligations as regards your rights as a data subject. We aim to ensure that the information we hold about you is accurate at all times. To assist us in ensuring that your information is up to date, do let us know if any of your personal details change at the following email address email@example.com
WHAT WE COLLECT
- your name;
- your contact information such as your address, email address and telephone number;
- your payment details / financial data i.e. your bank name, account number and sort code;
- information related to your attendance of, and interest in, Hotel Julien events and commercial actions;
- information about you that you give us in person at our events, by filling in forms on our site www.le-tissu.be (our site) (e.g. the contact us section orto sign up to our mailing list) or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise; and information in relation to your purchase or use of our services, rooms, meeting facilities, F&B (food and beverages), events.
HOW WE COLLECT INFORMATION ABOUT YOU
- collecting information you give to us when you purchase and/or book any room, meeting facilities, F&B (food and beverages), events;
- information that you provide by filling in forms on our site or through our email subscriptions;
- correspondence and social media interaction we have with you; and details of your visits to the website and gallery
WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE GATHER WE USE YOUR INFORMATION TO:
- provide information about our services, events, commercials actions;
- keep you informed about services, events and commercial actions that we think you may find interesting;
- carry out our obligations arising from any agreements entered into between you and us;
- communicate with you;
- comply with legal and regulatory obligations; and
- for security and statutory provisions regarding hotel accommodation and to check your identity.
LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING
OUR PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION IS NECESSARY:
- for the performance of contracts to which you will be a party to and in order to take steps at your request prior to you entering into those contracts;
- for the purposes of legitimate interests pursued by us; or
- in order to comply with a legal obligation to which we are subject.
In relation to any processing of special categories of personal data, we will generally rely on obtaining specific consent from you at the time unless there is otherwise a legal requirement for us to process such information.
SHARING YOUR INFORMATION
Except as expressly set out in this policy we will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. The personal information you provide to us may be shared with third party companies, agents, contractors, service providers or affiliated companies if this is necessary to provide you with our services, respond to your inquiries or for any of the purposes described in this policy.
WE MAY ALSO SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION WITH:
- our associated companies
- law enforcement agencies, other governmental agencies or third parties if we are required by law to do so.
Where you are one of our clients or have otherwise agreed to be contacted for marketing we may use your personal information to send you information about Hotel Julien events and commercial actions. You can unsubscribe from receiving them at any time. If you no longer wish to receive our correspondence, you may unsubscribe from the “unsubscribe” button in our newsletters, or you may notify us in writing at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will action any opt out request from you within 40 calendar days.
HOW LONG WILL WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION?
We will only keep the information we collect about you for as long as required for the purposes set out above or as required to comply with any legal obligations to which we are subject. This will involve us periodically reviewing our les to check that information is accurate, up-to-date and still required. Where we are permitted to send you direct marketing communications we may retain your contact information necessary for this purpose, for as long as you do not unsubscribe from receiving the same from us. If you opt out from marketing, we will retain your information to enable us to respect your wishes to not be contacted for marketing purposes.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
Certain features of our site will allow for social networking. You should ensure when using these features that you do not submit any personal data that you do not want to be sent, collected or used by other users, such as pro le details or e-mail address.
Questions, comments and requests regarding this policy are welcomed and should be addressed email@example.com.